Tuesday, May 18, 2010

my birthday celebrations...

Oops..this 12th may i grew older by 1one more year...
But...this year 12th may i had a horrendous experience.I was at Kalyani due to my college.And there in this sweltering hot there was no electricity for 6-8 hrs.It was almost like hell.But the worst happened in the evening when i took my friends out for dinner.We went to one of the most renowned restaurant there and ordered for biriyani.And gosh after making us wait for more then half hour the thing they served us was anything but not biriyani.We then ordered for mixed fried rice.. but here also mihaps occured.The mixed fried rice was pepered with almost rotten prawn..Yak!!!And we also ordered chili chicken but the less i say about it the better.So we wnt for desert to another shop.Thank god it was good...

But luckily however i had a great time when i celebrated my birthday with my school friends on 16th may.We first decided to gather at Bodhi's house one of my dear friend.There i had a surprise.I found they had arranged for a cake for me to cut.After having great fun there we went to hatari for our food.We ordered for fried rice,lemon chicken,garlic lamb..blah.blah..The food was really good.And between having our food we were busy pulling each others legs .For a few hours it seemed the years have rolled back.I felt like a little school kid of six yrs back with no bruised ego to care about,with no pressure on my back...Really i had a great time...However finally time came to part our ways...Anyway the sweet memory of this day will remain entrenched in my memory for long...

Thank u guys for making special!!!

This is one of the sweetest gift i received...

3 comments:

  1. Hey!! It's been soooooo long. Where have you been?? :p
    Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a great time :)
    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated happy birthday!!
    hope u had a blast!!
    i like ur blog!!

    ReplyDelete