Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nostalgic....

Well writing after almost 2 wks.Actually was busy.now i am down with fever so i got some time to carry on with my mindless musings.Well today one thing just struck my mind.Now its septmember.We will resume our college again at the end of october.Then again january will be holiday for after sem.In november we will be busy for our sem in december.Then there r rumours that campuss placements will start from february..And finall curtains will be down on our college life at the mid of may.So probably there will be no time for enjoyments.Really it hurts thinking about the end of college life. My college life is not so colourful.Never wooed a girl of my college,never got involved in student politics...But still i will miss my collge life.This 4 years taught me a lot.Made me mature.learnt to adapt to different conditions.And above all taught me to make friends.Really in my college life i made some friends whom i will remember through out my life .Really i fell sad when i think after a few months they will probably no longer a part of my life.We may meet occassionally but will never be able to revive this days. So i wanted to make the last year the happiest ever..I really really enjoyed the month of august and september.We had lots of fun.Want to continue the rest days in same vein.It wud be an icing on the cake if we get jobs through campuss placement.This wish will top the list of the prayers i will make to god this pujo...... p.s--- Tommorrow is mahalaya.So happy mahalaya to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment