Thursday, July 16, 2009

my interview....

well i am jst jealous of those guys whose interviews r published in paper....i am not lucky..to give one...So finally i myself decided to take one interview of me....here it goes. 1)MY FIRST BEST FRIEND-: well it is one guy who used to study wid me at kindergarden..bt i cant remeber his name...and unfortunately i dont even remember his face also....jst some sweet memory... 2)MY FIRST CRUSH-:well first crush occured rather late...it was on a girl called Queeny..however the last time i saw her was during 2006.as far as i know she is studying microbiology in bangalore...i dont have any more current information on her... 3)WANT TO GET BETWEEN THE SHEETS WITH-well who other than genelia d souza...I am mad with her... 4)THE LAST TIME I CRIED IN PUBLIC-:well it was during march;2009..in train while going to kalyani...thankfully the train was empty..and i hope nobody noticed me... 5)DO I LIKE PETS?-:I like dogs in fact specifically spaniel... 6)THE LAST TIME I CRIED TO SLEEP-:well probaly last day at school hostel 7)FROM MY PAST RELATION I LEARNT-:make best use of the house when its empty....ha ha actuallythis question is out of my syllabus!!!!! 8)MY GRAVEST SIN-:well it was in 2003..when i abused a blind of whom i was a writer..and i given got away widout any punishment...i am really sry abt it..and i know whatever good deed i do i will never be forgiven... 9)MY BEST DEED-:when i used to distribut clothes wid some of my frnds near npur..in 2003... 10)MY 15 MINS OF FAME-:well it was when i got the chance to got the chance..to go on stage at the audutorium of iit kharagpur.... ..well now time up..bye bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment