Monday, March 30, 2009

the opening debacle.....



well from childhood i heard many proverbs ...but the one that caught my imagination is....-behind every successful man there is a woman.

but as i studied at narendrapur ramkrishna mission i didnt get much chance to woo my lucky girl.but once i was out from there it was a happy hunting ground for me.the first lady who caught my imagination was s.......(well no need to embarrass others so no name).she used to read at chemisty class wid me.i devised many plans to impress her but couldnt proceed further.hope u guys understand what i mean.finally my frnds egged me to be a little bolder.and the fool i was i took the bait. i oneday phoned the gal and said i want to be ur frnd.for few second there was no sound.then the gal replied-"i dont know who u r but if u try ro call me once more i will slap u......"and she told many sweet little things.the whole word stated spinning before my eyes.i was aprehensive about going to chem class nxt day.but the brave man i was i decided to go.ther i saw a group of gals was standing and shouting.i was afraid and i could hear the "lub-dub" of my heart..i was thinking about turning back and return home.suddenly i noticed a guy among them and it was he who was the cause of those shoutings of those sweet chicks.from his face i could make out he was not having a nice experience...soon everything became clear..that guy was my namesake.he was also aritra.that dream gal of me mistook him as the guy who foned her and so giving him a tough time.i felt sorry for the gut but couldnt sacrifice my head.so moved on.i thanked my stars for once again my innocent looks saved me.bt this incident didnt dampen my spirits..my tyrist wid gals went on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment