Monday, June 22, 2009

summer of 2009

well its really hot now..dont know when i will get to sing
" barsho re megha megha......"the song from guru.
anyway i have not posted for a lomg time..actually was busy with xams....getting hitten by thunderbolts at xams is nothing new....but the effort from my part was to keep the damage as less as possible....but this time my efforts(?) proved fruitless.really drew a blank and placing all my hopes on god to pull me through....
apart from this nothing spectacular happened.....my life has come to a standstill..need to make things happen rather than waiting for things to happen by themselves...but dont know the way..is a bit confused..well playing age of mythology is taking most of my time..really strategy game really fascinate me....
i am also waiting for new york to release..forgot the time when i last watched a hindi movie at cinema hall...
so bye folks no more....

No comments:

Post a Comment