Saturday, August 8, 2009

I WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE.....

Well all my frnds r now ngaged.And whenever i meet anyone they ask abt my status.And they r baffled when they learn that i am single..They think i am some sort of abnormal...I sympathise wid them bcas these guys have never been where i have been.I am always sober..I need not to get drunk in love and then suddenly realise its all over.I have gone through it and dont want to endure it again.I am a wonderful specimen for "romantically-dead-guy" research.Truely speaking the idea of dating anyone doesnt xcite me anymore.I still often have some silly crush but the bubble bursts soon.I feel romance is something not meant for me.I have enough problems to handle,enough tensions about my life......Ijst dont want to find another maniac to think abt..Imagine what will happen to me then; i will have double trouble!!!!
I jst want to be alone.there so much pressure, so much xpectations,so much tension....
I want to get out of this situation and want to go where there are no routine,no dissapointment,no pretense,no rules......
I WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE WITH MY SHADOW FOR COMPANY.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. I'm a romantically dead guy too. But the I have never experienced being in love either, unlike u. The idea doesn't excite me. Maybe i'll find someone someday.. hopefully not soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the tragedy of single life....you will find someone soon...hope for that

    ReplyDelete