Sunday, July 12, 2009

from south pole to frying pan....

Well back after a long time....jst returned frm my tour of delhi...njoyed a lot..I had great fun with my cousins there....How i wish i too could have an elder sister with whom i could continously fight.during my stay there most of my time was spent watching roni and his didi sikhadi fighting...However i sometimes felt awkward for when i too needed to take some side..but really we had a blst together....the land of mashakkali was gr8...Saw some great chicks there...How i wish i could get one of them..Well all this is about the south pole xperiece..the charming one...
Now the frying pan..todat i gave my first xam...at ims..and learnt why cat is the toughest xam to crack...My time just flew away..my mind became blank...my hands froze....and jst returning home as i am going thorugh the solution paper i am lamenting how many soft mistakes i made...perhaps another one of my dream will fall apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment