Saturday, May 2, 2009

going through a lull

well my posts have almost dried up..bcas nothing nice is happening....due to the upcoming sem i a have to go through ridiculous circuits and eqations..i feel as a fish out of water...besides the weather is too unpleasant......my team kkr is performing disastrously at ipl....The way the team is losing it hurts...i may not be the same kid who once cried when india lost a match against zimbabwe....but still it gives me a bad feeling...besde even i am not njoying the weekends..i am missing my brother....besides this someone is behaving a strange way wid me.....having a weired feeling....anything may be its the lull before the storm...perhaps more bad thing is waiting for me...help me out lord...
well i forgot to mention i am also trying to do my labwork myself for the first time....really its strange.my parents sent me to hostel so that i can be self dependent..but their dream hasnt materialised...for i got a group of frnds who alaways helped me out...but this time my luck ran out....

No comments:

Post a Comment